COVID-19 has meant lots of changes for everyone around the world. We’ve modified dining service for your safety and are asking you to help in a few ways, too!
Masks are required to visit any café on campus. Please have yours on before entering a café.
To support social distancing policies, all menu items will be provided for takeout. Limited seating is available for in-café dining at this time.
We ask that you follow social distancing recommendations when in the café. Floor decals and other communications are in place to help guide you and others.
What else can you expect when visiting the café?
- Tables and chairs have been reduced to promote safe spacing in dining areas
- We’ve added floor decals to take the guessing out of social distancing
- We are enforcing handwashing and station disinfecting protocols every 30 minutes
- All self-service stations have been eliminated…let us take care of it for you!
- Plexiglass barriers have been added by our cashiers to keep you (and our staff) safe
- Staff temperatures are taken at the beginning of each shift
- All of our associates will be wearing face coverings
- We’ve moved to individually wrapped utensils
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the café
- Many menu items come individually packaged, and we’ve stocked additional grab & go items such as desserts, whole fruit, baked goods, etc.
- Condiments are offered individually