The Buzz: Regenerative Agriculture
Are regenerative farming practices better for the ecosystem…and human health?
Let’s Cook: Make a Meal of Grilled Summer Produce
Take your summer produce to the grill – plants can be the star of any plate with peak-season flavors paired with the right techniques.
Garden Your Way to Good Health
Find your slice of green space and use these tips to get your vegetable garden growing.
- Breakfast Served from 7:00 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Grab 'n' Go 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Breakfast Mon-Thu, 7:00 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch Mon-Thu, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Grab 'n' Go Mon-Thu, 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Shell Café offers a variety of made-to-order grill items, a daily comfort station, specialty pizzas, soups, grab and go salads and sandwiches, and bottled beverages.
Double Star Farms
ham and pineapple
buffalo chicken and ranch
Menu Icon Legend
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Tell Us What You Think
- I’ve been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in my café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in my café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?